IHG Rewards Club will have a limited time offer with 12 beach resorts offering half-price reward nights. Mexico and Caribbean 50% IHG reward nights are for stays from September 1 to October 31, 2014. The booking window opens Monday, August 18.
Fall Booking Window – Aug 18 – Sept 6, Stays from Sept 1 – Oct 31
Participating IHG Hotels
- InterContinental® Presidente Ixtapa Resort, Mexico (50,000 25,000 points)
- InterContinental® Playa Bonita Resort & Spa, Panama (25,000 12,500 points)
- InterContinental® Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa, Mexico (30,000 15,000 points)
- Crowne Plaza® Hotel Acapulco, Mexico (20,000 10,000 points) [rates here are under $60 per night for some dates in September]
- Holiday Inn Resort® Aruba (25,000 12,500 points)
- Holiday Inn Resort® Grand Cayman (25,000 12,500 points)
- Holiday Inn Resort® Acapulco, Mexico (20,000 10,000 points)
- Holiday Inn Resort® Los Cabos All Inclusive, Mexico (35,000 17,500 points)
- Holiday Inn Resort® Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (30,000 15,000 points) room rates under $80 per night for some dates in September.
- Holiday Inn® hotel Cancun Arenas, Mexico (35,000 17,500 points)
- Holiday Inn Express® hotel Playa del Carmen, Mexico (15,000 7,500 points)
- Holiday Inn Express® hotel Cabo San Lucas, Mexico(20,000 10,000 points)
Many of these hotels have rates so low that you might want a paid stay to earn points and promotion bonuses and use points for extra nights at 50% off standard reward rates.
Check back Monday, August 18 when this limited time offer for 50% reward nights goes live.
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive will be 50% off for reward stays September 1-October 31, 2014 at 17,500 points per night.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.