Marriott eBreaks August 14-17, 2014 edition has a whole lot of Atlanta area hotels. Atlanta Marriott Marquis at $79, The Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection at $107, or JW Marriott Buckhead Atlanta $127 per night are just three of 30 hotels listed for Atlanta area Marriott eBreaks.
Seems like Sacramento is the only California place with weekly eBreaks offers. I keep meeting people in Monterey escaping the 100+ degree heat of the Sacramento Valley to chill in our 68 degree deep coastal fog cover that sticks around overhead most days in August.
Perhaps the Marriott eBreaks selections are better for your travel destinations this weekend.
Outside of U.S.
Marriott eBreaks Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No further Best Rates Guarantee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday- Sunday. These hotels indicated with an asterisk ( * ) next to rates.
- Rates are standard room, per night and based on single are double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and not include taxes, fees, or other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/ or discounts.
- Does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and US cites are quoted in US dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.