Marriott eBreaks August 7-10 offer 20% discount on room rates for stays this weekend. These are usually the lowest available rates at these hotels.
This week’s list includes hotels in 20 states, Canada, Mexico and Barbados.
Rooms are not necessarily inexpensive though. Seeing Maine on the list in August peak season was a surprise. $200 per night for Courtyard Portland Airport for an August weekend is not a surprise.
Two ways to book:
Reserve below — make sure MEB is in the corporate/promotional box. Reserve by phone — call 1–800–752–7571 or a worldwide reservation center.
Outside of U.S.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No further Best Rates Guarantee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday- Sunday. These hotels indicated with an asterisk ( * ) next to rates.
- Rates are standard room, per night and based on single are double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and not include taxes, fees, or other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/ or discounts.
- Does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and US cites are quoted in US dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
- Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards Points and miles credit. Join Marriott Rewards for Free »
Ric Garrido of Monterey, California is writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler.
Loyalty Traveler shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. Check out current hotel loyalty program offers across all the major chains in Loyalty Traveler’s monthly hotel promotions guide.