IHG has a spring promotion called Planes, Trains & Automobiles for residents of the US, Canada and Mexico for stays at any of 17 Holiday Inn Resorts from April 15 to June 30, 2013. This offer is for an airline, gas or train gift card.
- 2-night Stay = $25
- 3-night Stay = $50
- 4-night Stay = $75
- 5-night Stay or longer = $100
IHG promotion registration required before your qualifying stay.
Participating Holiday Inn Resorts
- Holiday Inn® Waikiki Beachcomber Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort® Aruba
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Holiday Inn Resort Castle I-Drive
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington E-Wrightsville Bch
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf
- The Lodge at Eagle Crest, a Holiday Inn Resort
- The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, a Holiday Inn Resort
- The Beach House, a Holiday Inn Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On the Beach
Promotion Terms & Conditions
The T&C are not too clear and this looks like another one of those offers from IHG that requires paperwork and multiple steps to fulfill the prize. IHG summer promotions typically have a PITA process. This promotion has the member waiting after the hotel stays to receive the certificate (by email?) (14 to 21 days) to fill out and return the certificate by postal mail to Mpell (within 45 days of hotel stay) and wait for the gift card to arrive by postal mail in the USA.
4. Award will be fulfilled in the form of an airline, gas, or train gift card.
5. No retroactive Awards will be given for stays prior to registration.
6. Valid email address or mailing address is required for fulfillment. Certificate to claim award will be sent 14-21 days after checkout. [I assume this certificate is where you choose the type of gift card.]
7. Awards are issued by Mpell. A completed certificate must be sent to Mpell, postmarked within 45 days of your check-out date to claim your choice of gift card. Failure to do so voids this offer without further notice.
8. U.S. Residents will receive Award by Postal Mail. Residents of Canada and Mexico will receive their Award electronically.
In July 2012 I stayed at the Running Y Lodge in Klamath Falls, Oregon on PointBreaks award nights. I loved the hotel location for its rural setting and proximity to Crater Lake National Park for a day trip.
The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, a Holiday Inn Resort (July 23, 2012)
Crater Lake National Park Rim Drive and Dip (July 24, 2012)