Stay at one of Wyndham Rewards 20 new hotel properties by December 31, 2012 and earn 16,000 bonus points per stay. The new hotel bonus can be earned three times for 48,000 bonus points. No promotion registration is required.
You can also combine this with the Wyndham Rewards 5,500 bonus points for your second stay promotion for stays through November 26, 2012. Registration is required for the 5,500 bonus points offer.
Wyndham Rewards is repeating their new hotels 16,000 points per stay offer I wrote about in August. The same 20 hotels are listed for this offer. The difference this time around is the current promotion is not email targeted.
Wyndham Rewards New Hotels for 16,000 Bonus Points per Stay
- California – Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport
- Colorado – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
- Connecticut – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden
- Florida – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
- Georgia – Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
- Illinois – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago-Hoffman Estates
- Illinois – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Northbrook-Wheeling
- Illinois – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago-Schaumburg
- Kentucky – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Louisville
- Michigan – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Auburn Hills
- Michigan – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Farmington Hills
- Nebraska – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Omaha
- North Carolina – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Charlotte-Coliseum
- North Carolina – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro
- North Carolina – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh
- Ohio – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
- Texas – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central
- Texas – Wyndham Dallas Suites – Park Central
- Texas – Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor
- Utah – Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City – Fort Union
Two factors make this offer promotion bonus especially lucrative.
1. Wyndham Rewards T&C state no show stays earn points.
A term in the Wyndham Rewards program rulesstates a guest earns points for the stay when the guest is a no-show and the credit card is charged.
Part 2. Earning, Section B. Rule 8. Earning at Participating Hotels, Participating Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WH&R) Properties and Participating Hawthorn® Suites by Wyndham Properties.
8. If the property requires a credit card for a reservation, the Member is a no-show, and the hotel charges his/her credit card for the first night of the no-show stay, the Member will receive points for such night as if he/she had stayed.
2. Wyndham Rewards has the best standard points-to-miles transfer rate of any hotel loyalty program:
1,000 Wyndham Rewards points = 400 miles or equivalent km in most of the 16 frequent flyer programs or 300 points in Southwest Rapid Rewards.
Wyndham points to miles transfers can only be made in increments of 8,000 Wyndham points or 17,500 points or 30,000 points for most programs. Wyndham to Southwest Rapid Rewards points only allows transfers at 8,000 points increments.
Wyndham Rewards is a fixed rate points-to-miles program meaning the rate of miles earned is the same whether you exchange 8,000 Wyndham Rewards points for 3,200 miles (transfer rate: 1,000 Wyndham points = 400 miles) or 30,000 points for 12,000 miles (transfer rate: 1,000 Wyndham points = 400 miles).
Wyndham Rewards Airline Points-to-Miles Exhange Partners (17)
- American AAdvantage
- Delta SkyMiles
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Mileage Plus
- US Airways Dividend Miles
International Airline Partners
- Air Berlin Top Bonus
- Air Canada Aeroplan
- Air China Phoenix Miles (8,000 points = 5,150 km; 17,500 points = 11,265 km; 30,000 points = 19,312 km)
- China Eastern Airlines (8,000 points = 5,150 km; 17,500 points = 11,265 km; 30,000 points = 19,312 km)
- China Southern Airlines (1,250 points = 500 km; 2,500 points = 1,000 km)
- Czech Airlines
- Hainan Airlines (8,000 points = 5,150 km; 17,500 points = 11,265 km; 30,000 points = 19,312 km
- Saudia Airlines (8,000 points = 2,000 miles; 20,000 points = 5,000 miles; 40,000 points = 10,000 miles)
- Miles & More (Wyndham partners with Germany’s PayBack at 8,000 WR points = 3,200 PayBack points. PayBack points exchange 1:1 into Miles & More miles.)
- Turkish Airlines (earn miles only with hotel stays; no points-to-miles transfer)
Limited time FREE Night Bonus
We want you to be one of the first to celebrate with us at one of our 20 new hotels! Simply stay with us now through December 31, 2012 at any of the below locations and you’ll earn 16,000 Wyndham Rewards points. That’s enough for a free night!*
Plus, as an added benefit, rates are starting at $59.99 at the new Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham hotels and $79.00 at the new Wyndham Hotels and Resorts hotels.** There are many locations to choose from across the United States so book now and take advantage of this limited-time offer.
* To qualify for the “16,000 bonus Points” promotion (the “Promotion”) and earn 16,000 Wyndham Rewards® points, the member must (i) be an active member (ii) book a stay at any of the 20 participating properties at a qualifying rate between 9/12/12 and 12/31/12 and complete their hotel stays by 1/3/13 (the “Promotion Period”). Members will receive 16,000 Wyndham Rewards points for up to three stays within the Promotion Period at any of the 20 properties regardless of the number of rooms booked. 16,000 bonus points is redeemable for one free night stay at a Tier 4 hotel. Member stays with check-out dates after 1/3/13 will not be counted towards the Promotion. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of stay for the enrollment points and stay bonus points to be credited to their account.
** Rates are based on our Best Available Rate and are limited and subject to availability. Higher rates may apply. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Rates, availability, and restrictions, if any, will be confirmed at the time the reservation is booked. Unless otherwise noted, rates do not include taxes and other incidentals.
You might want to follow this FlyerTalk thread on the Wyndham Rewards 16,000 points for stays at new hotels. The thread started in August with the targeted email offer and page 25yesterday begins the discussion of the current offer.
3 one night stays can earn 55,500 points
- 48,000 points new hotels bonus (16,000 x 3 stays)
- 5,500 points 2nd stay bonus (current Wyndham Rewards main systemwide promotion)
- 2,000 points (assume $200 in hotel spend at 10 points/$1)
55,000 points exchanges into 22,000 frequent flyer miles.
Most hotels in Wyndham brands like Ramada are 14,000 or 16,000 points per night.
This is quite the deal. And as I said before in my August post, we will see if Wyndham Rewards maintains its no-shows earn points policy after this offer goes viral through travel blogs.
Deals We Like participated in the Aug 6-Oct 6 targeted offer and posted her experiences and plans to move points to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards.
I found it interesting that Deals We Like linked to View from the Wing today who linked to Deals We Like August post where she linked Travel by Points and Hack My Trip who linked Travel by Points who in his August post linked Loyalty Traveler for a blog post about the 16,000 points Wyndham Rewards promotion. It is like a genealogy chart of credits. I had actually forgotten about writing up the Wyndham Rewards August offer.
We are a happy family of points collectors in blog world. Thanks to all the people who contribute and share travel deals at FlyerTalk and Milepoint.
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. You can follow Loyalty Traveler on Twitter and Facebook and RSS feed.