Five Hilton brand stays credited to Virgin Atlantic miles earn 15,000 bonus VS Flying Club miles for stays from September 26 to December 31, 2012.
• 1st stay: 1,000 bonus miles
• 2nd stay: 2,000 bonus miles
• 3rd stay: 3,000 bonus miles
• 4th stay: 4,000 bonus miles
• 5th stay: 5,000 bonus miles
• From 6 stays and more – members will be awarded the standard stay miles only.
Virgin Atlantic promotion registration is required prior to Hilton stays.
This promotion bonus miles apply regardless if Points & Miles reference is set for earning Fixed Miles (up to 1,000 VS miles per stay) or Variable Miles (2 VS miles per $1).
Virgin Atlantic Fixed Miles standard earning varies by Hilton brand
1,000 miles per stay
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Waldorf Astoria
- Hilton Grand Vacations
200 miles per stay
- Hampton Inn
- Homewood Suites
100 miles per stay
- Home2 Suites
Variable Miles for Home2 Suites earning is capped at 100 miles per stay. All other Hilton brands earn 2 VS Flying Club miles per $1 spent for your stay.
Points & Miles earners also receive 10 HHonors points per $1, except Home2 Suites stays earn only 5 points per $1.
This offer is capped at 15,000 bonus miles after 5 stays. Additional stays during the promotion period earn regular miles.
Other Q4-2012 Hilton HHonors bonus miles promotions:
- Virgin Australia Triple Velocity Points (Sep 10-Oct 31, 2012)
- Miles & More up to 4x miles from 4th stay on (Oct 1-Dec 31, 2012) Loyalty Traveler post Oct 2.
- Emirates Skywards 5,000 miles after two stays (Oct 1-Dec 31) Loyalty Traveler post Oct 2.
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. You can follow Loyalty Traveler on Twitter and Facebook and RSS feed.