Priority Club Rewards is different from all the other major hotel loyalty programs in that there are targeted promotion codes that most members can register for and pick up additional bonus points. This is an effective way to pick up several thousand bonus points on a single stay if you are an infrequent guest at IHG hotels.
Priority Club is the loyalty program for Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, InterContinental Hotels, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. Basically the program offers high end hotels with InterContinental and nice upscale with Crowne Plaza and Hotel Indigo combined with the geographic breadth of Holiday Inn Express (over 2,000 hotels in USA) and Holiday Inn. Families and business travelers can benefit from extended stay apartment style units at Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites where you have a kitchen and separate rooms with doors.
I have picked up over 5,000 bonus points from a single stay with Priority Club promotion codes for Welcome Back bonuses, elite member bonuses and minimum nights bonuses. And these bonus points are in addition to whatever current promotion is running with Priority Club.
Priority Club Summer Promotion June 1 – September 3
Priority Club’s primary summer 2012 promotion is 1,000 bonus points per night for stays June 1 – September 3, 2012 with a maximum 20,000 bonus points after 20 nights.
Online Booking Bonus = 250 points per stay
In a return to something we have not seen for years aside from Club Carlson, Priority Club has a summer online booking bonus. Earn 250 bonus points for every online reservation made through Priority Club and IHG hotel brand websites and mobile sites.
Stay X Nights, Earn Y Points Promotion Codes
You may find it mysterious that bloggers know all these secret codes for Priority Club bonuses. This information is more a result of crowdsourcing Priority Club targeted offers on FlyerTalk rather than great insider connections to the promotion code underworld. Although some travelers might argue FlyerTalk and MilePoint are the loyalty promotion code underworld.
Stay Bonuses are quarterly offers from Priority Club offering so many thousand bonus points for completing so many nights in the calendar quarter. There tend to be about 10 codes each quarter with different thresholds for earning bonus points. It kind of seems like a Priority Club game since I have never received an email offer personally in the years I have been Priority Club Platinum, yet I can sign up for any offer I see among the codes posted on FlyerTalk and blogs.
Q-3 2012 Priority Club Stay Bonuses
Important Note: You can only register one code and the first code you register sticks to your account for the quarterly period.
Register promotion code at priorityclub.com/register.
July 1 – September 30 Quarterly Priority Club bonus points codes.
- 4871 = 3 nights for 5,000 bonus points.
- 4873 = 7 nights for 10,000 bonus points.
- 4877 = 15 nights for 15,000 bonus points.
There are other codes for these same points amounts that require more nights, so I did not include them here.
LoyaltyLobby blog has a post with 8 other Priority Club promotion codes you can also register for bonus points on this summer’s hotel stays.
- 6102 = Anniversary Bonus Offer 1,000 points per stay for 90 days after registration.
- 2120 = Welcome Back Bonus 1,500 Priority Club points for one stay within 90 days after registration. (Note – these have worked well for me in the past when I haven’t stayed the previous quarter.)
- 3107 = New Member Bonus 1,500 Priority Club points for one stay within 90 days after registration. (Note – you probably will not get credit for more than one of the 2120/3107/5109 codes, but probably no harm in registering for all three.)
- 5109 = Next Stay Bonus 1,500 Priority Club points for one stay within 90 days after registration. (Note – you probably will not get both the Welcome Back and Next Stay, but probably no harm in registering for both.)
- 8108 = 1,000 bonus points per stay for 60 days after registration.
- 5221 = Elite member Next Stay Bonus for Platinum members earns 3,000 bonus points for next paid stay within 90 days of registration.
- 3136 = 5,000 points 2-night Weekend Stay Bonus on Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday before Dec 31, 2012. John at LoyaltyLobby states he has not received this bonus for his stays.
- 3168 = Platinum member 5,000 bonus points for 5 nights by November 30, 2012.
Whether any of these bonuses will post to your account for your hotel stays is truly an uncertainty. From my past experience I find signing up for all these kinds of codes generally adds 2,000 to 6,000 additional bonus points on my infrequent paid Priority Club stays.
This past year I have been burning Priority Club points after picking up about 200,000 points in 2011. That means I will probably get a nice set of bonus points on my next paid stay.
I’ll be signing up for most of these offers and probably the 3 nights for 5,000 points quarterly stay bonus. If a few of these offers kick in I will be looking at more than 20,000 bonus points this summer with only 3 to 5 nights in hotel stays.