Priority Club Rewards keeps trying special reward night discounts and this one has to be the most limited time and places sale yet. For today only, Thursday, February 23 through 11:59 pm EST, there are 12 hotels available for booking reward nights with reward discounts up to 75% the standard rate. Some hotels offer dates from February into April and some only for two weeks.
- Fairfield, California – Staybridge Suites (2/24 – 3/10) = 5,000 points.
- Latham, New York – Hotel Indigo (2/26- 3/23) = 10,000 points.
- Raleigh, North Carolina – Candelwood Suites (3/15-3/28) = 5,000 points.
- Brookhollow (Houston), Texas – Holiday Inn Express (3/15-3/28) = 5,000 points.
- Toronto – Holiday Inn Downtown Centre (3/3-3/16) = 7,500 points.
- New Castle Crowne Plaza (3/2-4/6) = 12,500 points.
- Beijing Crowne Plaza Sun Palace (3/10-3/29) = 10,000 points.
- Paris Auteuil Holiday Inn (3/10-3/23) = 10,000 points.
- Crowne Plaza Guadalajara-Zapopan (3/10-4/6) = 10,000 points.
- Panama City InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa (2/24-4/6) = 12,500 points.
- Al Khobar Holiday Inn Resort Halfmoon Bay (3/10-4/6) = 10,000 points.
- InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers (2/24-4/13) = 15,000 points.
These discount rewards represent from 50% to 75% off the standard reward rates. I actually prefer this format over the Last Minute Reward Nights offered for stays on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the first full weekend of the month at 50% points. Last Minute Reward Nights have a three day booking window, but also only a three day stay window.
This offer provides a stay window from two to seven weeks. I only need a few minutes to book a hotel room, but I like a longer window for more possibilities of working the discount reward hotel stay into my travel plans.
I’ll be interested to see if this type of flash sale continues with Priority Club.