Marriott Rewards adds Aeroflot Bonus as an airline partner for points-to-miles exchanges and for members who prefer earning miles for hotel stays. Aeroflot is the 34th airline partner for Marriott Rewards.
Aeroflot is a SkyTeam Alliance member.
Marriott Rewards members earn –
2 airline miles per US$ spent on all qualifying charges:
- JW Marriott®
- Autograph Collection®
- Renaissance® Hotels
- Marriott® Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott Vacation Club®
2 airline miles per US$ spent on room rate only:
- The Ritz-Carlton®
1 airline mile per US$ spent on room rate only:
- Courtyard by Marriott®
- AC Hotels by Marriott®
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott®
- Residence Inn by Marriott®
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott®
- Marriott Executive Apartments®
Members can earn more miles by choosing points for hotel stays at Courtyard, AC Hotels, Fairfield Inn and SpringHill Suites brands.
Marriott Rewards Points to Aeroflot Miles Exchange Rates
- 10,000 points = 1,500 Aeroflot miles.
- 20,000 points = 3,500 Aeroflot miles.
- 30,000 points = 7,000 Aeroflot miles.
- 70,000 points = 17,500 Aeroflot miles.
- 125,000 points = 35,000 Aeroflot miles.
$1,000 in hotel spend earns 10,000 points = 1,500 miles when exchanging points-to-miles. This rate improves at higher point transfers. At the 125,000 points exchange rate every 10,000 points = 2,800 miles.
Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites earn 5 base points/$1 and this is a lower rate than earning miles at these brands unless you are at the 30,000 points transfer level or higher.
Members are better off earning Marriott Rewards points when staying at any Marriott International brand except Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites, unless you have no expectation of earning 10,000 points for a minimum points-to-miles transfer or there is a bonus miles promotion for Aeroflot.