Carlson Wagonlit Travel customers can register to earn a fast-track to Hilton HHonors Gold elite membership after four stays within 90 days of promotion registration. HHonors Gold normally requires 16 stays or 36 nights in a calendar year. This offer is exclusively for Carlson Wagonlit Travel customers, but I am posting this fast-track HHonors Gold offer since there are millions of you out there across the globe who book travel with CWT.
Register by phone with Hilton Reservations and Customer Care by requesting Promotion Code ‘CFTE’.
HHonors member must complete the four qualifying stays within 90 days of enrollment to earn HHonors Gold membership. Elite membership status will be valid for the year earned and the subsequent year.
Loyalty Traveler analysis:
This is an offer targeted exclusively to Carlson Wagonlit Travel customers. The wording of this offer states member will have Gold elite after four stays within 90 days of promotion enrollment and maintain that status for the calendar year Gold elite is earned and the following year. This means you can earn Gold elite after four stays in early 2012 and maintain that status for two years through end of March 2014.
HHonors Gold Member Benefits
- Complimentary breakfast at all brands except Waldorf-Astoria. Hilton’s breakfast benefit unmatched by any other mid-tier level except Marriott Rewards Gold (50 nights) and that benefit does not apply to 800 hotels in Courtyard by Marriott brand or at Marriott resorts.
- Room upgrades (as available) and when given Executive Floor room upgrade, lounge access included.
- Free in-room internet.
- 25% bonus on all HHonors Base Points earned.
- Complimentary access to hotel-owned-and-operated health clubs.
- Access to VIP Elite only rewards like 4 to 14 night reward stay discounts of 15% to 25% off standard free night rate.