Hilton Worldwide has a December Sale available for booking through January 1, 2012 on stays from December 8 to January 8, 2012. These are prepaid, no changes and nonrefundable rates offering from 20% to 33% discount on Best Available Rate (BAR). The discount depends on the hotel brand and global region.
- Stay must be booked at least 7 days before arrival in Americas. Advance booking window may be less for hotels in other regions.
- Earn 1,000 bonus HHonors points for stays of at least two nights booked with this promotion offer. You can book one night stays, but no bonus points.
Hilton Rate Discounts by Hotel Brand and Region
North and South America
- 25% discount: Conrad, Doubletree, Hilton, Waldorf Astoria
- 20% discount: Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- 33% discount on BAR and Bed & Breakfast: Conrad, Doubletree, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Waldorf Astoria.
- 20% discount BAR: Hampton Inn
- 33% discount on BAR: Conrad, Doubletree, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Waldorf Astoria.
- 25% discount: Japan properties
Loyalty Traveler analysis
Rate comparisons for two San Francisco Hilton Hotels show a 25% discount on BAR. These hotels offered from 10% to 15% discount with AAA rates. The December Sale discount is the lowest rate I found for these two hotels. Keep in mind though that December Sale rates are prepaid at time of booking and nonrefundable.
December Sale rates apply to higher category rooms like junior suites and full suites.
Hilton Union Square San Francisco Dec 24-26, 2011
December Sale rate saves about $130 after tax for a two night stay in a one bedroom suite compared to AAA rate.
Bed & Breakfast deals in EMEA region can be a significant savings compared to the normal cost to eat breakfast which often runs as high as US$30 per person at hotel restaurants.