Priority Club Rewards has a promotion ending today November 30 for 20% bonus points when you buy Priority Club points. Priority Club Rewards members can buy up to 50,000 points per calendar year. There is a variable price rate when buying points.
- 1,000 to 10,000 points = $13.50 per 1,000 points
- 11,000 to 25,000 points = $12.50 per 1,000 points
- 26,000 to 50,000 points = $11.50 per 1,000 points
- Must buy in 1,000 points increments.
- Priority Club Rewards members may buy up to 50,000 points per calendar year and receive up to 50,000 points per calendar year.
Loyalty Traveler analysis
The variable rate for Priority Club points purchases means it actually costs less money to buy 26,000 points at $11.50 per 1,000 points ($299) than 25,000 points at $12.50 per 1,000 points ($312.50).
20% bonus if you purchase today means you will receive 31,200 points when buying 26,000 points for US$299.
This might be a good deal if you have a definite plan for points, but it is not a great deal. There are ways to get lower cost Priority Club points.