Hyatt Gold Passport has provided me 5,000 points for a sweepstakes on Loyalty Traveler blog. 5,000 Gold Passport points are sufficient for a free night at these Category 1 Hotels.
This sweepstakes giveaway is in conjunction with the current Gold Passport Possibilities promotion offering Gold Passport members 5,000 points for every three nights stayed through November 15, 2011. Hopefully the Loyalty Traveler sweepstakes winner will be able to use the 5,000 points bump to book an even more spectacular getaway with Hyatt Hotels.
One of the best features of Hyatt Gold Passport Possibilities promotion compared to the competition this round is the inclusion of all Hyatt brand hotels worldwide for earning 5,000 bonus points evey three nights, up to 30,000 bonus points.
SPG and HHonors current promotions exclude many of the hotels in the San Francisco Bay Area region where I live. The Hyatt promotion for 5,000 bonus points every three nights is applicable for all Hyatt brand hotels worldwide. Bonus points are additional to the regular 5 points per US$1 earned on Hyatt stays.
There are around 456 Hyatt brand hotels worldwide in Park Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites to be renamed Hyatt House in the near future.
Loyalty Traveler’s Hyatt Gold Passport Sweepstakes Entry
1. Leave a comment on this Loyalty Traveler post stating which Hyatt Hotel you would most like to visit before 12 noon California time Sunday, October 16, 2011.
2. You need to comment using an email address where I can reach you to coordinate with Hyatt Gold Passport to deposit the points in your account if you win the 5,000 points.
3. Please only enter the sweepstakes one time during the 123 hours of the sweepstakes to give everyone a fair opportunity of winning.
4. Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org and posted on Loyalty Traveler blog by Monday, October 17.
5. Good Luck. I will forward the winner’s email address to my Hyatt Gold Passport contact and they will coordinate the 5,000 points prize deposit into your Gold Passport account.
How to Participate in the Hyatt Gold Passport Possibilities Promotion
To earn Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, travelers must:
- Be a Hyatt Gold Passport member;
- Register for the promotion online at www.goldpassport.com/possibilities;
- Stay three eligible nights to earn 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points through November 15, 2011;
- Provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in, and;
- New members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport through November 15, 2011 will automatically be registered for the promotion.
Members can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points during this promotion. For full details, including terms and conditions, visit www.goldpassport.com/possibilities. Travelers interested in becoming a Hyatt Gold Passport member can enroll online at http://www.goldpassport.com/, by phone (1-800-51-HYATT), or at the time of check-in at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide.
Loyalty Traveler Disclosure: I am not receiving any Hyatt Gold Passport points for myself by running this promotion. This is solely a giveaway for Loyalty Traveler readers.
If readers feel inclined to help out Loyalty Traveler, then you can always follow me on Twitter and/or “Like” me on Loyalty Traveler’s Facebook page, although Facebook Ric Garrido has my Twitter and blog posts feed so it is actually more useful for readers.
Related Loyalty Traveler post August 29, 2011: Hyatt 5,000 points every 3 Nights Sep 15-Nov 15