Marriott Rewards promotion for 30,000 bonus miles is slightly different in the Asia-Pacific region and comes with an additional offer for complimentary Silver elite status valid through February 2013. Members earn bonus miles beginning with the second stay for Marriott brand hotel stays worldwide from September 13, 2011 through January 31, 2012.
- Stay 1 = regular earning rate of 2 miles/US$1 or 1 mile/US$1 depending on hotel brand and no bonus miles.
- Stay 2 = 1,000 bonus miles + base miles for hotel spend.
- Stay 3 = 1,500 bonus miles + base miles for hotel spend.
- Stay 4 = 1,500 bonus miles + base miles for hotel spend.
- Stays 5-17 = 2,000 bonus miles + base miles for hotel spend.
- 30,000 maximum bonus miles reached after 17 stays.
This promotion is valid for those with a residential / business postal address in
- Hong Kong,
- South Korea,
Complimentary Silver elite status is part of the miles promotion when registering for this promotion with one of the participating airline partners based in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Air China PhoenixMiles*
- China Eastern Airlines Eastern Miles
- China Southern Airlines Sky Pearl Club*
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
- KingFisher Airlines King Club
- Jet Airways JetPrivilege
* Air China PhoenixMiles and China Southern Airlines Sky Pearl Club members can earn up to 48,000 bonus kilometres. Miles are converted to kilometres at a rate of 1.6.
Marriott Rewards members must change earning preference to miles with one of these airlines for this promotion before registering for the 30,000 bonus miles promotion.
Hotel stays at all Marriott brand hotels participate in this promotion including over 3,400 participating hotels worldwide, in 70 countries and 12 brands, plus hotel partner Ritz-Carlton Hotels:
- JW Marriott,®
- Autograph Collection,®
- Renaissance® Hotels,
- Marriott® Hotels & Resorts,
- Courtyard by Marriott,®
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott,®
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott,®
- Residence Inn by Marriott,®
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott,®
- Marriott Vacation Club®
- AC Hotels by Marriott, the newest brand, beginning November 2011,
- The Ritz-Carlton,® stays also count for this promotion.
Marriott Rewards Silver Elite Benefits
- Free Internet Access at Participating Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Priority Late Checkout
- Ultimate Reservation Guarantee
- No Blackout Dates
- Elite Only Rewards
- Weekend Discount
- Gift Shop Discount