Scott Carmichael, former BoardingArea blogger of TravelTechTalk and now executive editor of Gadling.com posted a Hyatt Gold Passport 44,000 points giveaway scheduled for next Monday, January 24.
Three ways to enter Gadling-Hyatt sweepstakes:
Leave a comment telling your New Year’s travel resolution for one entry in each of three different locations.
- Gadling.com comment on the Hyatt sweepstakes post.
- Go to Gadling on Facebook and leave a comment on the Hyatt post on Gadling’s Facebook wall.
- Go to AOL Travel on Facebook and leave a comment on the Hyatt post on AOL Travel’s Facebook wall.
If you are a Facebook novice or new to these two Facebook pages for Gadling and AOL Travel, then you must “Like” the Facebook page (first link in bullets 2 and 3) before you can comment on the Facebook wall (second link in bullets 2 and 3) to enter the sweepstakes through these Facebook sites.
You receive one entry and may comment only once for each sweepstakes entry method (Gadling.com, Facebook.com/Gadling, and Facebook.com/AOLTravel)
- Sweepstakes entry deadline: Monday, January 24 5pm Eastern Time
- One randomly selected prizewinner receives 44,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points.
- Hyatt Gold Passport membership not required to enter sweepstakes, but required for winner to receive prize.
- Open to legal residents of U.S. 50 states and D.C.