Book Special Offer Code 5000GP and earn 5,000 bonus points for a minimum two-night stay from September 25 through December 30 at 27 hotels in California, Washington, or Vancouver and Calgary Canada. You will also receive 15% off dining and spa services.
This offer is combinable with The Great 10K promotion for 10,000 points after 5 nights at Hyatt brands. Essentially you can earn over 10,000 points with a two-night stay.
Rates are 15% off daily rate and comparable or even lower than advance purchase and AAA rates for many of these hotels.
- Andaz San Diego
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Highlands Inn, a Hyatt Hotel (Carmel/Monterey)
- Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf (San Francisco)
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (Los Angeles)
- Hyatt Regency Irvine (Disneyland area-Orange County)
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla (San Diego area)
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay (San Diego)
- Hyatt Regency Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
- Hyatt Regency Orange County
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs Suites
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara (San Jose)
- Hyatt Regency Valencia (Los Angeles area)
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa (Santa Rosa, north of San Francisco)
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza (near Ventura-Oxnard)
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue (Seattle area)
- Hyatt at Olive 8 (Seattle)
- Grand Hyatt Seattle
- Hyatt Regency Calgary (Alberta)
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver (British Columbia)
One catch is this offer is apparently not combinable with Hyatt G Bonus offers for the same stay according to this October 4 post by Gold Passport Concierge on FlyerTalk.
Speaking of Hyatt G Bonuses – the recent Gold Passport web redesign makes it more difficult to quickly find G Bonus offers. Now you have to search by state or country to see bonus offers and it is much more time-consuming than the former display.